I know you are trying hard to make meditation a daily habit but it is just not happening….isn’t it? If you are like me, by now you must have read various books, articles on how to meditate, watched videos on meditation however are still failing to set up a meditation practice.
Perhaps you are confused with so much information around meditation, that you are wondering which is the best form of meditation? Guided Meditation, Breathe Meditation, Chakra Meditation, Mantra Meditation, etc.
I have been meditating for more than 2 years now, however, it’s been quite erratic. To be honest, I was confused and was overloaded with information. I used to keep trying/mixing different kinds of meditation. After all this, I would sit and wonder am I meditating correctly?
It was during this phase I stumbled upon this course “Master Your Mind Beginner Course – By Giovanni Dienstmann”. I must admit after doing this course my meditation practice has become regular. The keyword is ‘regular’. Personally, I think the reason for my inconsistency was too much information and experimentation. I found myself jumping from one form of meditation to another due to which I could never make it a ‘regular’ practice.
Let me share with you what I learned in this course, but before that let me introduce you to the creator/author of this course.
Who is Giovanni Dienstmann?
He is an international author, meditation teacher, coach, and speaker. On his ‘about page’ he states that he has been practicing meditation for the past 18 years (for over 9000 hours). He has studied 200 + books on meditation, tried over 70 different meditation techniques, and has even spent 10 weeks training in a Monastery in France.
He has written a book Practical Meditation which is available in six different languages and is an Amazon best-seller. To date, he has taught thousands of people how to meditate through the Limitless Life programs. He runs a blog that has over 40,000 + subscribers and is a registered Meditation Teacher at the Meditation Association of Australia.
Now that you know who Giovanni is, let me tell you what he teaches in his Master Your Mind Beginner Course.
Master Your Mind – Beginner’s Meditation Course
As you can observe in the above image it is a 5-week in-depth course on how to get started with meditation. It comprises 35 lessons. Each week you will learn a new theme and a technique.
As I was going through this course I noticed I was developing the habit of sitting for meditation, it was becoming a part of my daily routine. For me, this was the key thing, as my meditation practice was quite erratic.
If you notice the above image carefully, all the 35 days are tied with a chain and that truly depicts the nature of this course. By committing yourselves daily for the next 35 days, you are in some sense making a beautiful unbroken chain. It is this chain that translates into a daily habit.
Take small steps daily and soon without you realizing it becomes a part of your lifestyle. The best thing about this course is that whatever you learn every day can be practiced on the very same day. The duration of each lesson is about 4 – 5 minutes. I made sure, when I was doing this course I used to sit daily for 10 – 15 minutes, completed the lesson, and then did my meditation practice.
Let me tell you what you will learn every week…
Week 1: Breathing Counting
- Build the foundation for setting up a habit.
- Learn how to set up triggers and anchor habit.
- Learn optimal attitudes and tips to deal with obstacles.
- Learn the technique of conscious deep breathing, for 2 – 3 minutes.
Week 2: Breathing Awareness
- The main element of Week 2 is attention training, by focusing on the sensation of breathing.
- You will learn the finer details about the optimal meditation posture.
- Learn how to increase your motivation to practice, by reflecting on the core values in life.
- Learn the technique of breathing awareness, for 3 – 7 minutes.
Week 3: Mantra Meditation
- By two weeks of daily practice, you must have established a good foundation.
- You will learn how to do a Mantra Meditation and understand the levels of progress in this technique.
- You will learn how to prepare for your meditation sessions by using breathing techniques and relaxation methods.
- You will learn the steps you need to take before you start meditation to make your mind less restless.
- By the end of week 3, you must have increased your meditation practice sessions to 10 minutes per day.
Week 4: Chakra Meditation:
- You will learn how to refine your attitude towards practice and incorporate mindfulness into daily life.
- Learn the importance of remaining non-judgemental in your practice.
- Learn why you should have no expectations for your practice so that you can enjoy the process.
- Learn to let go of self-criticism and not beat yourself up when your mind distracts during practice.
- By the end of this week, you will learn how to do Chakra meditation & increase your meditation sessions to 11 – 13 minutes.
Week 5: Loving & Kindness:
- In the final week, you will learn how to practice loving-kindness meditation with affirmations & visualizations.
- You will learn to cultivate any feeling or mental state and sustain focus without any external aid.
- You will understand the power of intention and how to direct it to yourself and others.
- You will learn how to transit out of your meditation in a slow gentle manner.
- You will be able to practice meditation for 13 – 15 minutes.
Now that you know about the course structure find out if this for you:
Is this course for you?
This is course is not for you if:
- If you are expecting magical results and do not have the patience to sit through 35 days, follow the instructions, and grow your practice gradually.
- You already meditate every day for more than 15 minutes and know exactly what you are doing (if that’s the case, check the Intermediate Course)
- You are already an advanced meditator.
This course is right for you if:
- You have never meditated much before.
- You meditate every now and then but struggle with consistency.
- You want to learn different styles of meditation and deepen your practice.
- You simply want more peace of mind and are looking for ways to beat stress.
How much does this course cost?
Now that you know the course structure and benefits, let’s understand the pricing. As of now, this course is available for $97 however if you buy today, then there is an instant discount of $20. So effectively you will be paying only $77 if you decide to buy today. As I write this post, this offer is available on his website (you will find the link at the end of this post).
There is something more, you may want to check this…
Giovanni offers “Limitless Life Program”
This program is a collection of online courses, guided meditation, and video classes. It comes with his personal daily support in the private forums. It also includes access to a community of wonderful people – conscious individuals like you, who want to make meditation a bigger part of their life and grow.
It is a Membership program, a place of ongoing learning growth and practice. It is an invitation to a new way of living. A shift from scattered life to conscious life. It is a tribe where people are committed to living with wisdom and awareness.
If you become a Member of Limitless Life Program then you get instant access to all the below courses:
- Master Your Mind – For Beginners: It is a 5-week in-depth course on how to get started with meditation comprising of 35 lessons. I have already shared the entire course structure above.
- Meditation (Intermediate): In this course, you can find the best meditation technique for you and learn 10 Advanced methods of meditation.
- Letting Go, Letting Be: In this course, you will learn how to accept, forgive, and move on from the past. You will discover how to overcome regret, stop negative self-talk, and be more available for life in the present moment.
- Anxiety Management: You will learn 3 Powerful Techniques for overcoming anxiety and fear. You can live life from a place of courage and confidence.
- Stress Management: You will learn the art of acceptance and detox your body and mind. Find out how to transform stress-triggers and limiting beliefs.
- Overcoming Fear of Failure: An in-depth 12-week course on overcoming fear and self-imposed limitations that are holding you back from achieving your goals.
- Deeper Sleep in 21 Days: Is your mind keeping you awake at night then learn relaxation techniques and lifestyle tips to sleep like a baby.
- Guided Meditation Library: Exclusive access to a collection of 50+ Guided Meditation Audios. Meditations from Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, and Vedic traditions.
- Weekly Growth Challenges: Grow in different areas of your life, one week at a time. Develop strengths such as willpower, clarity, self-awareness, setting goals, etc.
You can have instant access to all the above courses for a monthly membership fee of only $29. There is no program I have personally come across to date which provides so many life-transforming courses at this low price.
Get Instant Access To Limitless Life Program NOW!
Giovanni is on a MISSION – This is why I like this guy!
Giovanni offers “FREE 20-minute Discovery Call”
Giovanni’s Mission is to take a million people from anxious and stressed to calm, centered, and focused. If you need help and are serious about bringing a change to your life then get on FREE 20-minute Discovery Call with him.
Here’s what you need to do, share a little about yourself, what you are struggling with, and what you have already tried and book an appointment with him – Isn’t that a great option? It just speaks volumes about this man’s character who truly cares and wants to help you.
Is there a Money Back Guarantee?
YES – Try everything risk-free. If for any reason you did not like any of his courses then Giovanni has got you covered with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
So if you think the program might help you, then enroll now. This way you at least get a chance to go through the material over the next 30 days and decide if it’s right for you or not. So there is practically zero risks.
If you are struggling with your meditation practice or you are new to meditation or you are confused with different types of meditation or the below questions bother you constantly:
- Am I meditating correctly?
- How to practice meditation consistently for years? (For me personally this was the biggest challenge, which got resolved)
If you have answered a YES for the above questions – Then give it a try. Perhaps, this might turn out to be the best investment of your life.
I wish you success and look forward to hearing from you in the comments section below.
Click on below links to get access:
Please note I receive compensation if you click on any links mentioned in this post to purchase a product or service from the third party website. Also, purchasing a product or service from the above links does not increase your purchase price, however, it is a great way to thank me if you enjoy my content and find my suggestions useful. I only recommend products and services that I have personally used or thoroughly researched.